How to Register for Virtual HS
Please click the link below for registration information on that term.
Part-time registration opens November 18th, 2014. All Part-Time students register through their current school counselor.
Students wishing to become Full-time at Virtual HS or AIS - Click here for information on how to submit a full-time interest form.
Download the Information PDF for Courses, Fees, and what you should know before you register.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SPRING 2014
February 7th, 2014 - Last Day To Request Enrollment. Students must have visited with their counselor to request courses. Students already enrolled and paid may begin attending their classes as soon as they have paid.
February 11th, 2014 - All Payments Due. Students must have visited with their counselor to request courses prior to payment. Students must pay all course fees by this date or they may be dropped. All payment is processed online.
February 13th, 2014 - Last Day to Start Classes. Students who have not yet accessed their classes by this date will be dropped. Students who have have not paid will not have access to class, and thus will be dropped.
May 27th through May 29th, 2014 - Final Exams. Final exams are scheduled by subject area. Students should check their class for the date of their scheduled exam.
May 30th, 2014 - Final Grades Submitted. All coursework and final exams will be graded and posted within the class for you to view for one week. Virtual HS does not send report cards. Grade reports will be sent to the student's home school for their records.
Part-Time Student Registration Process
Step 1 - Students Activate their Accounts
If the student has attended Virtual HS during the Fall 2010, Spring 2011, or Summer 2011 terms, skip to Step 2.
Step 2 - Visit Your Counselor
- Students wanting to take one or two courses at Virtual HS must visit their home school counselor to register.
Step 3 - Counselor Requests Classes
- The counselor logs in to the Virtual HS Online Registration System using their Counselor account and requests classes for the student.
- Counselors are responsible for requesting the appropriate courses for their students.
Step 4 - Login and Pay - NO REFUNDS
Fees apply for part-time students taking courses outside the six period school day, or if they are outside the Clark County School District. Check the registration information for the term for costs. One semester course is equal to .5 credits. Payment must be made online with a credit card when the student receives the confirmation email.
- Click Here to go to the Registration Portal, or click the link in the top right portion of this page.
- If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.
- Click on the Payment Ledger link once you have logged in.
- Students should continue to check in the registration system to confirm if they have been enrolled in the requested class and make any payments shown in their account.
- When the student is enrolled by Virtual HS, they should receive an email stating they have been enrolled in the class and instructions to login and pay. Students then use their account and password to login to the Online Registration System and pay for their class(es) within fifteen (15) days of receiving their confirmation email. Due to personal email spam filters, students
and parents should continue to log in to the registration system to check the status of their requested courses.
- Students who do not pay course fees will be dropped.
- NO REFUNDS will be given.
Full-Time Student Interest - During School Year Only - Opening for Fall 2013 interest in May 2013
Students interested in taking ALL their classes online for FREE through Virtual HS can now submit an Interest Form via a Help Ticket. Follow the instructions below.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Virtual HS Help Ticket
Visit ccsdde.net and click the Contact Support Icon on the right (or click here to go there now). Be sure you have reviewed all documents regarding enrollment for the term.
Step 2 - Fill in all required fields of the form. Select I am a Student/Prospective, and select the Ticket Type Full-time Enrollment Request. Be sure to verify that all contact information is correct. You may also attach a PDF of your transcript if you have it available to you.
Step 3 - Check for Contact
Please be patient, a Virtual HS representative will contact you shortly via phone or email regarding full-time enrollment options. If you have any concerns regarding your form submittal, you are welcome to contact us by phone at 702-855-8435 to verify that we have received it.