COUNSELORS: How to Register Students for Virtual HS
Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to register students can be found in the Counselors Conference in Interact under Virtual HS.
Non-CCSD schools who do not have access to Interact, and do not have a Counselor account with Virtual HS, please submit a support ticket.
HELPFUL COUNSELOR LINKS
Request a School Counselor Account Before You Begin
CCSD MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOLS - Your school counselor accounts have already been created. Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to log in and request courses for students can be found in the Counselors Conference in Interact under Virtual HS.
NON-CCSD SCHOOLS - We would love to partner with you! Please read below to request a partnership with Virtual HS which will provide you with a school counselor account, policy information, and how to request courses for students.
- Counselor Registration Process Overview - Please read below about our registration process.
- Student Registration, Dates, Deadlines - Please be sure to read the information found on our Student Registration Page for deadlines, fees, and the student account activation.
- Technology Requirements - Please click here to view the technology requirements for students. If you intend to support a school lab, additional specifications may be required. Feel free to submit a user support ticket to request additional information. Software requirements will be addressed during student orientation, when students will have the opportunity to install required software.
- Online Learning Readiness - Considerations for Who to Enroll - Online classes can be very different from a traditional brick and mortar setting. Before requesting to enroll your student, please be sure that the student is prepared for online learning. Complete this Online Learning Readiness worksheet with your students.
- School to School Agreement & Request a School Counselor Account - Once you feel you have a good understanding about Virtual HS, click here to read the School to School agreement and request an account. This is required to verify that your school administration understands Virtual HS policies and procedures and have a desire to partner with Virtual HS.
Step 1 - Students Activate their Accounts
- Go To Login Page
- How do I login - NOTE: CCSD Counselors will not be able to request their username and password from the "forgot login/password" field.
- CCSD Counselors can find information on their username and password in the Counselors Conference in Interact under Virtual HS.
- Non-CCSD schools who do not have access to Interact, and do not have a Counselor account with Virtual HS, please submit a user support ticket.
Step 3 - Instruct Students to Pay Applicable Fees - NO REFUNDS
- Students should continue to check in the registration system to confirm if they have been enrolled in the requested class and make any payments shown in their account.
- When the student is enrolled by Virtual HS, they should receive an email stating they have been enrolled in the class and instructions to login and pay. Students then use their account and password to login to the Online Registration System and pay for their class(es) within fifteen (15) days of receiving their confirmation email. Due to personal email spam filters, students and parents should continue to log in to the registration system to check the status of their requested courses.
- Students who do not pay will be dropped.
- NO REFUNDS will be given.
- See the student registration page for specific term and course related fees and deadlines.
STUDENT ACCOUNT ACTIVATION AND TERM INFORMATION
Click here to see information provided to students about registration for upcoming terms, deadlines, etc.